Geotrac Tours and Guiding Services was founded in 2014 by travel enthusiast and local entrepreneur, Tracey Meyer, who prides herself in offering her guests a more personalised and bespoke service, based on the prospective traveler’s exact needs.
Being a fully owner-managed company, Tracey is able to pay attention to the finest detail, matching every guest’s personal “wish list”, thereby designing the perfect travel plan to suit their requirements from A to Z. As Tracey recently commented during a travel show, “Our niche and turn key approach ensures that we offer our guests a unique and highly memorable experience when visiting Cape Town and its scenic surroundings.
Not only do our tailor-made tours cover all the unique aspects that make Cape Town a “must see” on everyone’s itinerary, we also pride ourselves in establishing our guest’s exact requirements in order to design the most memorable tours to match their stay”.
Geotrac Tours welcomes you with open arms and looks forward to assisting you with your bespoke travel plans and personalised accommodation requirements, assuring you of an incredibly memorable stay.
Our dedicated services and private and touring options include, but are not limited to the following:
• Cape Peninsula and Cape of Good Hope
• African Penguin Colonies, wildlife and bird watching
• Shark Cage diving & whale watching (land and boat-based)
• Wine tasting and sublime cuisine
• Coastal and country scenic meanders
• Multiple day tours, overland and Garden Route
• Adventure and thrill-seeking excursions
• Honeymoon, pampering and wellness retreats
• Personalised group and incentive tours
• Accommodation to suit your budget and personal requirements